At nines American Bistro, the atmosphere is of your choosing; there’s an enchanting dining room with panoramic views of the countryside, there is a sports bar with 13 HD TVs that’s as cool as it is comfortable and features Wisconsin’s largest Cruvinet with 44 wines by the glass.
And check out The Playdium Game room, 4000sq. ft. of pure awesome, a wonderland of interactive games for kids as well as the kid in all of us. Click here for more details.
The food? In a word: extraordinary. nines American Bistro has an inspired new menu with great steaks, outstanding seafood, salads, sandwiches and entrée specials to go with a tasty array of transcendental appetizers. Plus..
- Wednesdays - 1/2 bottles of wine under $60, $30 off bottles over $60.
- Fridays - Champagne Battered or Baked Cod $13.50
- Saturdays - Chef's Special Selection - Changing Weekely.
- Sundays it’s nines’ Sensational Champagne Sunday Brunch – omelet, seafood and tenderloin carving stations, chocolate fountain, all for $23.95 adults with 1 complimentary mimosa or glass of champagne! $12.95 for kids under 13, under 6 are free. And brunch at nines’ now features a make-your-own Bloody bar!
- Plus….Tuesday through Sunday, play 18 holes at Pebble Beach or The Old Course at St. Andrews or one of 42 other world renown golf courses on nines’ state of the art aboutGolf simulator.
Mequon, WI 53092 262-518-0129
nines will be closed all day Saturday 24th for the Tartan Ball.
Click here to purchase a Gift Card
January 2014 Health Department Inspection - “Perfect Score”
Friday, Saturday: 4pm-1am
nines American Bistro
Friday, Saturday: 5pm–10pm